My typical private client needs advice about upcoming weather and climate events that will be market-moving or will impact a business they own. A client may also be seeking information on how weather will affect a venture capital investment. Typically, a client wants to know what will be happening with the weather anywhere from a day from now to a year from now.
A private client may also need weather information for business trips, vacations or is looking at buying property and needs advice on what the climate is like. There’s really no limit on the way a private client uses the service.
Private client services are also ideal for investment firms.
Private client services are strictly confidential and I only serve a very small, exclusive group.
- One-on-one telephone consultations
- Conference calls
- Chris’ newsletter
- Weather outlooks and predictions using proprietary models and algorithms
- Commentary available on publicly available weather forecasts
- Continuous updates – if something changes, we’re on top of it
- Regional and global weather
- Decades of experience
- Strict confidentiality
- We don’t reveal “inside information”
Please contact Chris for more information.
Use the form below to contact me. You may email or mail me, if you prefer.