Speaking: Keynote and otherwise
As a professional speaker, I customize my presentations to the audience at hand, and work to bring relevance to all of my topics. Mixing case studies, stories, humor, easy-to-understand language, and a dynamic presenting style, I provide and actionable recommendations together with inspiration for action.
Here are suggested topics:
- Weather: What we can forecast (and what we can’t – sorry, we lied)
- Trading Stocks and Commodities on Extreme Weather Events (25 years of trading on the weather)
- Forensic Weather – Using weather information in criminal, civil and insurance litigation
- Back from the brink – Surviving sepsis (New)
- Integrity: No guts, no glory – Doing the right thing all of the time (New)
I’ve worked in and out of broadcasting for 35 years, for a very large commercial weather service, owned three small businesses, volunteered in city government (task forces and commissions)… and much more if you click here.
Groups I’ve spoken to include banks, financial services, the insurance industry, a wealth symposium, community groups, farm coops, association meetings, company meetings, universities and churches.
Contact Chris to schedule him for your event and for media appearances.
Comments or questions are welcome.